>> Shipping Information <<
The time frame for order delivery is divided into TWO parts:
Order verification, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the fulfillment center for dispatch within 48 hours (2 BUSINESS DAYS)after the order is placed.
This refers to the time that takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to the destination, after the process, we will ship products out with 2 business days.
|Shipping Method and Time||Request Price||Shipping Fee|
|VIP Shipping (3-7 days)||$29.88 and up||$9.99|
|VIP Shipping (3-7 days)||$0.01 and $29.87||$8.99|
|Express Shipping (7-12 days)||$0.01 and $29.87||$4.99|
|Express Shipping (7-12 days)||$29.88 and up||$0.00|
1) Express Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
2) Shipping Time does not include a 1-3 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed. Since we need to receive this information from the courier and upload it to our system. However, if you cannot see your tracking number within 72 hours of placing your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
4) Should your package not arrive within 21 days after you have placed your order, you must contact Customer Service within 180 days after your order was placed.
5) Please fill your address in all details, otherwise, the package we mail to you will be returned to us, or we will just ignore your request to save everyone the trouble.
6) All orders are shipped using courier services and can be tracked online. Please login to your account to view the tracking information for your order.
7) We're improving our delivery process to make your packages even safer, so processing orders may be delayed.
8) Possible tariffs and other possible related costs are borne by the customers.
Shipments from all of our warehouses are delivery duty unpaid. Therefore, any customs or import duties are charged once the package reaches its destination country. If any, these charges must be paid by the customers. Customers take full liability for all return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a package due to import duties or taxes.